Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Here Kitty...Kitty

Well, still on the look for my animated photobucket cat. I have worked on this for a long time today. I have been advised that this is an easy  process...I need a new advisor ...but I did promise that we would do this together....and where are you at this early time spot? I also spent some time on ETSY looking for information...talk about overload....by the time I read it all...I'll be long gone and I do mean ...dead.
So far, I like the way my blog looks and I have had one comment...thank you, Daniel....encouraging. I look at the others who are blogging and I do admire them so...so much creativity. My matra is "If they can do it, so can I"....tomorrow I will proceed...Yes this a picture of me and what learning to blog can do to your face...comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment