Monday, September 5, 2011

We Have A New Baby!

Let me introduce Benji. He is the newest addition to our family. His daddy is a Yorky and his mom is a Shitzu...what we have is a tiny ball of fur who was born on April 28th. We have had him for about a month and he has reminded me of the perils of Puppy Hood.... shredded paper, chewed shoes and puddles on the floor.   We do laugh...a lot!  Benji is thrilled to have a new mommy who has scraps of material, ribbon, fiber fill and baskets of wool and old quilts just lying around the house. He is into it all. I am sure, given time, he will add new Primitive markings to my designs. How to explain teeth marks on a Primitive doll?   He has made himself at home and has been begging for the 3 Siamese cats to be his friends.   Needless to say, they are not at all impressed or interested in any way...they are Siamese..if you please.
We are appreciative of the joy he has brought to our home and we look forward to years of love and laughter.   

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie...I would love a little dog but I have two dog hating cats:(

    ReplyDelete