Sunday, July 30, 2017

STARTING ALL OVER AGAIN

Boy, has my life changed....I am currently in a rehab center...I am learning to walk again. I had a by pass in my right leg, due to lack of blood flow. The surgery failed and the post op care was bad and I developed a major infection that I was unaware of. I went to a new doctor for a second opinion and was admitted to the hospital immediately  I spent two weeks in that hospital filled with antibiotics. I had gangrene in the toe and into the bone ...the first doctor never looked at me from March til June.....by then it was too late.   I am pleased with my new doctor and have had my leg amputated below the right knee...thus the rehab...He saved my life! I am infection free! God is good   Ii often wonder why things happen. Surely did not want it....and I am learning so much. I am getting into shape and I hope to return to the gym when I leave here. I am 70 yea

No comments:

Post a Comment