Friday, May 6, 2011

Reflections on Procrastination

Do you ever feel that you are really going nowhere fast? I do...my goal was to be on ETSY in April...NOT DONE...no reason...just am incapable of taking the fatal plunge. I find myself being very busy... doing all kind of nonsense and accomplishing very little...must be a gene missing in my confidence. Has anyone ever felt so terribly driven to nowhere? The sun is out, the flowers are blooming and there is hope everywhere in the world....except here in Blog Land. I just bought a new background from a vendor and specific instructions to upload it...think I can get it on the Blog....NOT ... I guess that is what the problem is...not knowing exactly what to do, I just get tired of STUPID...oh well, I have made a decision that will move me forward....I am going to go get some CHOCOLATE....success at last!

No comments:

Post a Comment