Monday, June 27, 2011

Where Did the Time Go?

I got lost in time....too many things to do. I have been busy setting up for a show and exhibit in an Art Gallery...Yes can you believe it, me in an Art Gallery. I was asked to show my Primitive Folk Art at the Historic Dryer House Emporium in the Village of Victor, NY. It is a beautiful Federal-Italianate style home built in 1838 by William C. Dryer. I will be in the Gallery until the beginning of August. I am so honored and excited. I hope to get down there and get some photos to show you. I am also ready for July 1st on www.simplyprimitives.com I included one photo from that offering here today. Things are moving along and I find myself very blessed. I also joined Linkedin (Arts & Crafts)...WOW high tech Sandie! I love this artsy life....so many cool people and wonderful connections with REAL people...It's a Wonderful Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment