Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Getting Ready to get Ready

Greetings...I have been doing write ups for what will go in my ETSY shop. I want different things on there as opposed to what is on my site...I am still sewing and creating for the big launch as well. One thing that I have learned is that the more you venture out into cyber space the more people are drawn in. I have numerous circles on  ETSY and I just keep making friends...very social place. Being a blog newbie and just as green in everything else is frustrating. I want to be the Queen of Everything...not the Princess of Quite a Lot..(well, at least the Queen has the power to cut heads off...humm..)  I have also been working on invitations to sell at the historic Dryer House in Victor, NY  It is a lovely gift shop, bakery and tea house. I sell more shabby stuff there. I am cutting and stamping and losing what mind I have left...also putting hair on Lyla (new doll) and a white roaving tail on a prim rabbit...also need to put a tail on a cat. I try to do a little bit of everything so that I will get finished...only to be looking for the cat's tail and losing the needed paint brush. Thanks for coming along for the ride....

No comments:

Post a Comment