Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Renewal

Nothing in life is as good as a second chance. It is during the Easter season that we get a glimpse of new beginnings and rebirth...the world is coming alive and the sweet tender greens long frozen are emerging toward the sun. It is good to be alive...it is good to be awake and enjoying all that is around us. Renewing my dreams to be a blogger success, an etsy success, a web site success, a primitive doll maker success.....all of this is possible in this season of growth and new beginnings. I was following my favorite blogs earlier today and read a quote by George Eliot "It's never too late to be what you might have been"....I love it Catnip Studio Chronicles has this quote right at the top of her blog...makes you think...gives inspiration and renews my soul...thanks Kathy. Happy Easter to all of my friends...new, old, and those I have yet to meet...grow, stretch, achieve, and above all....believe you can FLY...

1 comment: